Sunday, May 2, 2010

SMS to Activate Deactivate SET MAX channel

I am using Dish TV set top box for my home television. I found it is really very comfortable in all ways. Their customer support is really fantastic.

Recently I wanted to deactivate my SET MAX channel as IPL20-20 finished. So I contacted DISH TV Customer care to deactivate the SET MAX channel. They gave me a sms format to deactivate

The format I want to share with you all

You take your mobile and type the following message
DISHTV DEL 1210 <11 digit VC NUMBER>
Then send that to  57575


In the above the VC Numer means Viewing Card Number.  1210 is for SET MAX channel.

I also enquired them about the activation because I may require that information when ICC T2020 matches starts.
DISHTV ADD 1210 <11 digit VC Number>
and send it to 57575.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How can i deactive my dish tv channel nunmber 612 sony ten2 hd

Unknown said...

How can i deactive my dish tv chennel nunmber 925 star sports1 hd

Unknown said...

You should just put the code of channel in dishtv

Unknown said...

3 digits

Post a Comment